o get out and stay out of debt
o better manage your finances
o what to do during this recession
o how to invest the money you have
o fully fund a retirement account
o and, answer your questions

It is my sincerest hope that it will be of help so you can get on the path of financial control, and building wealth.
It is not an easy road, especially if you have never understood how to manage your money until now. You will read a lot of the same suggestions that many others are giving, highly paid individuals, the difference - I am an ordinary guy and what I learned is better suited toward the average person, not someone following a popular magazine or investor for advice. I can't guarantee you will be a millionaire because that is up to you.
I want to hear from my readers and I will do my best to answer every question by either sending you an answer or I will answer it in the newsletter so everyone can learn from your question. If I am really stumped, be patient, I am doing research to find a way to best help you. I only ask one thing, don't ask me where to invest your money. I am not an investor nor a financial advisor. By the time you read or hear about an investment its time has past and investing in it will only make someone else more money and you, not so much or not at all.

No comments:
Post a Comment